Automotive Help and Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by ChrisA Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:03 am

Hello could someone please get me key for 
07.09-02013-00000
computer ID 97-98-96-00-9F

Thanks so much

DDDL

ChrisA

Posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-11-29
Location : london

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:21 am

ChrisA wrote:Hello could someone please get me key for 
07.09-02013-00000
computer ID 97-98-96-00-9F

Thanks so much

DDDL
7E-6E-7F-16-96
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by RHDRepairs Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:54 pm

Does this have Level 10 Read & Write?

Thanks!

RHDRepairs

Posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-14
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:20 pm

RHDRepairs wrote:Does this have Level 10 Read & Write?

Thanks!
You'll need at least version 8.9
https://www.obd2sos.net/t1096-detroit-diesel-diagnosticlink-dddl-8-09-sp2-level-10-troubleshooting-2019-full?highlight=DDDL
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by RHDRepairs Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:01 pm

cristi-obd2 wrote:
RHDRepairs wrote:Does this have Level 10 Read & Write?

Thanks!
You'll need at least version 8.9
https://www.obd2sos.net/t1096-detroit-diesel-diagnosticlink-dddl-8-09-sp2-level-10-troubleshooting-2019-full?highlight=DDDL

Fair enough.  Is there a similar equivalent in 7.x & 6.x?

Also, is there a way to install 6.x without installing 7.x?

I already have 8.x, so I'm not sure if there's any benefit to installing 7.x, but my client says that he needs at least 8.x *&* 6.x.

RHDRepairs

Posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-14
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:24 pm

RHDRepairs wrote:
cristi-obd2 wrote:
RHDRepairs wrote:Does this have Level 10 Read & Write?

Thanks!
You'll need at least version 8.9
https://www.obd2sos.net/t1096-detroit-diesel-diagnosticlink-dddl-8-09-sp2-level-10-troubleshooting-2019-full?highlight=DDDL

Fair enough.  Is there a similar equivalent in 7.x & 6.x?

Also, is there a way to install 6.x without installing 7.x?

I already have 8.x, so I'm not sure if there's any benefit to installing 7.x, but my client says that he needs at least 8.x *&* 6.x.
DDDL8.09 comes with 10 read\write pro level
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by RHDRepairs Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:09 am

cristi-obd2 wrote:
RHDRepairs wrote:
cristi-obd2 wrote:
RHDRepairs wrote:Does this have Level 10 Read & Write?

Thanks!
You'll need at least version 8.9
https://www.obd2sos.net/t1096-detroit-diesel-diagnosticlink-dddl-8-09-sp2-level-10-troubleshooting-2019-full?highlight=DDDL

Fair enough.  Is there a similar equivalent in 7.x & 6.x?

Also, is there a way to install 6.x without installing 7.x?

I already have 8.x, so I'm not sure if there's any benefit to installing 7.x, but my client says that he needs at least 8.x *&* 6.x.
DDDL8.09 comes with 10 read\write pro level

Correct.  I have 8.09 SP2 already installed.  Is there any reason to have the 6.x or 7.x version(s) installed?  From what I can see, 6.x installs itself when you install 7.x.  Can both the 7.x and 8.x (8.09) be installed at the same time?

RHDRepairs

Posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-14
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by Chino22 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:56 am

Hello very good morning!! First of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this great contribution

Hola muy buenos dias!! antes de todo, MUCHAS GRACIAS por este gran aporte

Help with my key please
Ayuda con mi clave por favor 
ID PC
C9-86-C2-01-8C
Muchas gracias nuevamente

Chino22

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-04-21
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by arodriguez Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:36 pm

I need access key for computer ID AF-00-CC-9B-34
Thanks in advance

arodriguez

Posts : 23
Registration date : 2020-05-17
Location : All Around

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:51 am

arodriguez wrote:I need access key for computer ID AF-00-CC-9B-34
Thanks in advance
64-B6-74-DC-9F
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by Hellmer Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Hi all, is there anybody live? ) Can i get act key here?

Tool ID: DMJNDW60
DDDL 6.45

Thanks Smile


Last edited by Hellmer on Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forget ID)

Hellmer

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-06-23
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by crapper Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi
can i get an unlock code for
ID Number  D1-28-8C-A0-C0

thanks

crapper

Posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-11-15
Location : australia

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Hi there

Post by sltd Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:32 pm

Could you please send me key
Version 08.11-04305-00000
E1-43-C-86-80

sltd

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-09-08
Location : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by vannga92 Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:22 pm

DC-6B-D0-09-42
Thanks you

vannga92

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-11-30
Location : Nam Dinh Vu Port

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:43 am

vannga92 wrote:DC-6B-D0-09-42
Thanks you
06-52-01-27-66
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by hurlyburly Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Good day !
Version: 07.11SP1-02313-00006
ID: D7-ED-B2-6B-98

Thanks in advance!

hurlyburly

Posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-11-18
Location : Astrakhan city, RUS

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by vbondar973 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:59 am

Good Day
Please help me. 
My  Computer ID D7-ED-B2-6B-98
      Version 07.11SP1-02313-00006
Best regards,
Vlad

vbondar973

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-01-18
Location : Kazakhstan, Russia

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm

vbondar973 wrote:Good Day
Please help me. 
My  Computer ID D7-ED-B2-6B-98
      Version 07.11SP1-02313-00006
Best regards,
Vlad
4F-B6-BC-9A-DD
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Thanks and help?

Post by Conway850 Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:55 am

I downloaded DDDL 7. I really have to do a cylinder cutout on a Detroit and don't have the time or money to spend hundreds or thousands on software. Do i need a key or anything? I don't mind donating if the software is legit and can do a cylinder cutout on a Detroit 60 series 12.7 liter. Hate to act like a baby and ask for someone to hold my hand and walk me through all of this. But if anyone could, i would MUCH appreciate it.

Conway850

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-01-30
Age : 27
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by Maclatterbuck Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:47 am

Hello there I’m not sure if the thread is still going. Hoping you could help me. I have tool of DM4Y5Q8J

Maclatterbuck

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-01-31
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:21 am

Conway850 wrote:I downloaded DDDL 7. I really have to do a cylinder cutout on a Detroit and don't have the time or money to spend hundreds or thousands on software. Do i need a key or anything? I don't mind donating if the software is legit and can do a cylinder cutout on a Detroit 60 series 12.7 liter. Hate to act like a baby and ask for someone to hold my hand and walk me through all of this. But if anyone could, i would MUCH appreciate it.
Activate your DDDL and use Detroit Diesel Calibration Tool v4.5 and
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link CutOut Calculator v0.1
for mare info contact me in PM box
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by cristi-obd2 Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:38 am

Maclatterbuck wrote:Hello there I’m not sure if the thread is still going. Hoping you could help me. I have tool of DM4Y5Q8J
here you go:
936780944
thx
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Posts : 1155
Registration date : 2015-03-21
Location : USA

https://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by zaq5278 Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Hi, the key can't be downloaded

zaq5278

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-02-06
Location : 中国

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by transalcar Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:49 pm

tool id DMW2N450

transalcar

Posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-02-22
Location : chile

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by erbo Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:21 am

tool ID DM9CT7JL
Please

erbo

Posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-03-09
Location : chile

Back to top Go down

Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X  - Page 14 Empty Re: Free Download link and Activation Keys for Detroit Diesel DDDL (DDRS) 6x and 7X

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum