Automotive Help and Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

former army vet now working in the HD field

Go down

former army vet now working in the HD field Empty former army vet now working in the HD field

Post by mocha_jo1 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:01 am

Hey everyone, im a former army vet of 9 years and have my own dell rugged book I purchased due to my unit only having dinosaur MSD v2 diagnostic laptops that couldn't keep up with current software. I've been out of the service for a year and a half and am looking forward to reading all the great info on here. I used CAT ET a ton in the army and would like to get into using the civilian version along with cummins insite and other common programs used in the general engineering world(work for a general engineering company now) im going to be looking around and researching quite a bit on here, but if anyone has any good knowledge to spread on heavy duty and construction equipment programs and possibly good deals on comm adaptors like the dpa 4 or 5 or cat com III, it would be greatly appreciated.

Great to be here and looking forward to seeing all the years worth of knowledge and info on here!

mocha_jo1

Registration date : 2021-01-10

cristi-obd2 likes this post

Back to top Go down